You have two options when shopping with us:
1. Either place your order and pay immediately using Afterpay, PayPal, or Credit / Debit card. You will automatically receive an order confirmation, however we can easily send you a tax invoice / receipt after you have placed your order - just send us a quick message to email@example.com
2. OR submit a Request for Invoice (no payment required at the time) and wait for your tax invoice to arrive via email - then forward it to the appropriate person for payment, for example your NDIS Plan Manager or your Accounts Payable person if you're ordering for a business. Please note that this option does not actually place an order with us yet, until payment is received via bank transfer.
Do you or your child have 'Assistive Technology included in their NDIS Plan?
Assistive Technology and Consumables form part of the 'Core Budget', which is designed to fund the supports that help your child with everyday activities, their current disability related needs, and thing that help them work towards their goals. Consumables are everyday items they may need such as continence products or low-risk & low-cost assistive technology and equipment to improve their independence.
The key is to think about your child's goals in their plan and think about which everyday or low cost items will help them achieve those goals (for example, to improve emotional regulation). Your Local Area Coordinator (if self-managed) or your Plan Manager contact (if plan-managed) would be able to answer more specific questions relevant to your child's specific plan.
1. Self Managed - yes you can purchase with us and follow the checkout process as normal, then submit your own claim to reimburse yourself.
2. Plan Managed - follow the instructions above to Request an Invoice. This will automatically generate an invoice from the products that you have selected in your cart and we will email it to you. You can forward this email to your Plan Manager for payment and if you like you can copy us in to the email to your plan manager to keep the process running smoothly.
3. NDIA Managed - unfortunately we are not registered as an NDIS provider, so you will need to source products from a different provider that is registered.
For more information, please call 0468 778 737, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us from our Facebook page.
ANNOUNCING NEW SENSORY BREAK BAG
Weighted Lap Blanket (2kg / 2.5kg)
Noise Reducing Earmuffs
100g Therapy Putty (soft or medium)
Visual Glitter Storm
Chewable Necklace Pendant (Teardrop)
Chewable Fidget Tubing (choose strength)
Squishy Fidget Dog
Carry Bag with drawstring